<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I will clear up that the video I linked to is not shot by me. I only copied the link cause its the nicest looking transfer I've ever seen online. A relatively cheap Canon 814E shot that. I only project my footage so I don't have any clips of my own to post.Originally posted by Anthony Collins:
Just for the fun of it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
How can my advice be bad.
I also never said use a Beaulieu. Thats the camera I went with, because of what other pros had told me.
I don't know much but I do know if you give a guy a cheap camera and then give him a good quality camera then he will turn out better pics with the high quality one if he has ever used a camra before.
I will say that your video is the clearest I've seen yet.
Thanks
Anthony Collins



Bookmarks